Sunday, May 24

Craft 365: Week 5

Crafting 365: Week 5
Day 29 ~ Day 30 ~ Day 31 ~ Day 32 ~ Day 33 ~ Day 34 ~ Day 35
Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

Not sure what to make of this week. I guess the highlight was the neck warmer and crochet birdie order I got from Etsy - that really took me by surprise! The purple knit purse needs finishing and I think I'll knit up some other colours and see how their fair :)

Listed a few more things on Coriandr and bought some things too! Not just Dig The Earth's cards but some other goodies! Can't wait to show you, I think they are great but for now, I will keep it under wraps :D

The first week of the Coriandr Express seemed like a great success, with Dig The Earth and Bluefish Handmade. Doing this is really opening my eyes to the handmade community out there, it really is fantastic. I'm looking forward to promoting each of the sellers on the train and hoping to make some new friends along the way :D

1 comments:

Stacey-Ann said...

Congrats on the Etsy orders, well done. Can't wait to see the goodies you ordered from Coriandr!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com