Saturday, August 29

Trades are Fantastic!

Last week, I blogged about my mishaps with Andean plying and showed you a picture of the lost fibres which I didn't know what to do with.

Well I'm really pleased to say they have been sent to Catherine, who will be making good use of the stuff :)

Of course, Catherine being the wonderful and lovely gal that she is, didn't want to receive them with out giving something in return. I felt extremely jammy in asking her for a custom brooch, but my goodness she did it!


Its so so cute and awesome! It arrived all packaged up nice and safely, in a neat little star bag. This is one lady who knows how to present and package her goods!


So, I can say with the upmost confidence that if you would like a custom brooch from Mrs Toad Designs, do it. You will not be disappointed!

And as a quick note, i'll be in Poole this morning at the KUBE gallery selling my wares! If you're in the area between 11am and 2pm, do pop by and say hi!

1 comments:

Nina said...

awww.... it's so cute!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com