Monday, December 22

Why, Hallo thar.

... yeah. Busy.

Its sort of crazy busy at work. Although, I expect this week to be the worst of it. Only 3 days. Well, and Friday :/ I hate working Boxing day. But I won't go on about that.

4 weeks on Wednesday until New Zealand. 8D I can't believe it!! I remember when it was 13 weeks and I was excited! I am really going to try and blog at least once a week while I'm there.

Anyhoo, here's a little look at what I have been up to lately. Although, this is only a small amount :o A fair few sales on Etsy/Dawanda too. Surprising seeing how people are being careful with their money and looking for bargains...

Ice Cream Buttons Commissioned Bear Hood
P1000070 Christmas Shortbread
Andy's Hat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com