Tuesday, April 1

Happy April Fools

I hope no one has been caught out today ;)

It may be April Fools day but no more fooling around.

April will be a better month of blogging than March. That is a promise to myself.

I am now a part of the Ravelry community. Anyone wanting to sign up really should. I think it only took a week for me to get an account. They're not being an exclusive community, they're just taking their time to let things grow as Ravelry is still fairly new :) But wow. If you are a knitter or crocheter (or both ;) ) sign up now. It helps you keep track of your finished projects, WIP's, your stash, things you would like to make (no more bookmarking thousands of patterns and not getting back to them :) )

In other news, I am now co-admin to the most excellent Artisan Crafts Club on deviantArt. I'm the one who posts the new submissions. It may not sound a lot, but it sure means a lot to me. Its a nice little 'job' and I love it. I get to see all the new submissions first! Hehe. Its wonderful to see so many people create things, and it really spurs me one to keep up what I do. If you're part of dA and a knitter etc then you should join. Its a lovely community. Go take a lookie :)




There seems to be a fair amount of interest in the Furry Hoods. So, I decided to write up a pattern for them. Its available at:
Etsy
Pinkdoodle
BigCartel

Socks.

Grapevine Socks

Grapevine Socks



They are coming along nicely. As stupid as its sounds, as soon as this sock is done (yes, just the one), its being photographed and going straight in the washing machine. REALLY need to test this yarn. Oh, the pattern for the socks is over here.

And as far as I know thats all I have to update on. Now, to enjoy this spring sunshine ... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com