Thursday, March 6

Dying, Baking and Tagged

Busy busy again.

I've dyed some more yarn today, expect to see photos of those soon :) In the meantime, heres yesterdays fun:

Grapevine

Grapevine will be available on Etsy 2008/03/08


And todays fun, aside from dying yarn, involved baking:

Gingerbread people

Gingerbread People


The kitchen smells wonderful at the moment!

In other news I have been tagged by fellow UK Etsy-ian spiralsun65!

The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, 7 facts:

  1. For about a year, i tried on and off to learn knitting. In the end, it was a pair of 20mm needles that saved the day and of course, my mum ;)
  2. I love polaroids
  3. I believe college was the best time of my life
  4. I bite my nails constantly
  5. I can roll my tongue and also touch the tip of my nose with it. How i found that out is beyond me >.>;
  6. I drink too much tea
  7. I prefer to get up early as i find i feel more motivated to accomplish things


I tag...

alexandrahull
charlotte-narunsky
huntersdesigns
pouchbags
machi54
tiinateaspoon
aishawood

Hope you guys havent been tagged with this meme before!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com