Friday, April 24

Craft 365: Week 1

I hopped on to the Craft 365 bandwagon last week in the hopes of making sure I get at least one little crafty thing done a day. Taking photos for the year will be interesting too. I think this will make a great project, and for anyone considering it, its not as hard to do as you may think! Take the leap and do a 365 Project on Flickr :)

Crafting 365: Week 1

1. Blank 2. Blank 3. Day 1 4. Day 2 5. Day 3 6. Day 4 7. Day 5 8. Day 6 9. Day 7

... i wonder how long this will last.

I also pondered about spicing up the blog a bit. Seeing as i haven't blogged since the 10th, i'm guessing i need some structure here... Looks like Fridays will be 365 Day. I'm thinking of blogging my favourite knit and crochet stitches, just for fun. Guess i can try it for a while and see how it goes. Oh and i must feature more people - share the love . The genius and talent of crafters and makers out there...

Watch this space I guess :)

6 comments:

chainSHAW said...

this is a great thing you're doing,very interesting actually. i wish more women would do it,but with their butts. what butts really look like all year long. i need to know these type of things,I'm trying to get a book going.

TomatoTea said...

@chainSHAW lol. But there would have to be a mens edition too :D

chainSHAW said...

lol wiener pics?

TomatoTea said...

@chainSHAW Butts!

bex said...

i was thinking similar things about my blog...hmmmm where to go. pssst....watch out for the post man!! im going to send your pass it on gift this week!
xx

Lisa said...

I love the idea of 365 days... but I don't think I could keep up with it!!

I would love the new stitches that you created!!

Good luck with 365!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com